Skocz do zawartości
Demonik

Playstation 3

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Znajoma ze Zjednoczonych Emiratow Arabskich tez narzekala na ceny kompletnie z sufitu w przypadku PS2.

Widac zdzierstwo w tej branzy to przypadlosc calego Bliskiego Wschodu :lol:

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Jak wiadomo PS2 może sterować rakietami - stąd też duży popyt na bliskim wschodzie :D :D

A gdzie popyt duży, tam rośnie cena...

Edytowane przez szymku

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Wróciłem z urlopu i szybko zlukałem nowości na forum. Możliwe, że to było, ale skoro Gladiac się czasem gubi to i ja mogę :wink:

The president of Sony, Phil Harrison has stated that production is "in full swing" with the PlayStation 3.

The statement comes as Harrison was interviewed by British newspaper, The Guardian. He goes on to say that 10,000 developer kits have been shopped to developers; and that is final PS3 hardware.

He also mentions that the new controller is "in developers' hands, so all the pieces of the puzzle are there". Harrison went on to mention that many studios now have working Blu-ray burners in their PCs, meaning they can start burning and running games off the discs.

"Signs are good," Harrison comments, "right now there are more than 100 Blu-ray movies available today, in the US. More than 100 games are in development [for the PS3], and all the major third party publishers have pledged their strategic support for the platform."

Aside from Leipzig, later this month, the biggest push for the console will come at the Tokyo Games Show which takes place in late September, where Ken Kutruagi is set to give a keynote speech on the console, possibly with new titles ready for launch.

Źródło:Clubskill

Liczba 10,000 jest nam zapewne znana, natomiast po raz pierwszy odnotowałem słowo "finalny". Czyli całość jest już gotowa i specyfikacja jest zamknięta. Ilość w tym przypadku robi wrażenie. To dobrze rokuje nie tylko na przyszłość, ale również na start konsoli.

Zastanawiam się też czy jest jeszcze szansa na wibracje w padzie. Gdyby Sony bajerkę zaimplementowało, to zapewne developerzy podzieliliby się z tym ze światem, a tu totalna cisza.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Nie moge się doczekać startu konsoli. Śni mi się po nocach pierwsza recka nowiutkiej PS3 :)

Ciekawe jak nowa konsola bedzie się sprawować, głośność, bezawaryjność, jakosć grafiki na zwyklym TV :)

Niestety musimy troche jeszcze poczekac....

Edytowane przez rockers

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Dalsze zmagania Immersion odnośnie implementacji touchsense w PS3. Życzymy powodzenia panowie :wink:

Immersion was kind enough to invite The Game Feed for a chat with the minds that help bring rumbling to every gamer, Victor Viegas, CEO and President of Immersion and Gale Schaeffer, Vice President, Corporate Marketing. Here, Victor speaks frankly of their latest next-gen technology, TouchSense, how the rumble feature contributes to the enhancement and realism in next-gen gameplay, the controversy over Sony's decision to take away vibration in the PS3 controller and setting the record straight over motion sensing and rumble compatibility.

The Game Feed: How do you feel about the result of the [sony] litigation outcome?

Victor: I’m very disappointed that we couldn’t resolve our differences through discussions and a resolution that would have worked out for both parties. The sad part is that there are apparent decisions to remove vibration, that maybe a reaction to the fact that they are losing in court. I think it’s disappointing that it will impact the customer, which is the gamer, not to mention market share, profits for Sony. I’m disappointed, would be the way I describe it.

TGF: Has all discussion seized or are you guys still talking to Sony and trying to work something out still?

Victor: I’m an optimist. Always hope there is a way to resolve this. We’ve talk to them in the past. We continue to extend an interest to continue our dialogue. We’re happy to keep the dialogue going.

TGF: So obviously you’ve tried to get your new TouchSense Technology into the new PS3 controllers. I’m sure that will be ideal for you guys. So what would be your internal deadline to make sure that Sony get this technology and has time to implement it before their November launch?

Victor: Well, we don’t really know what Sony’s plans are at the launch date. All we know is what ha been communicated in a single sentence of a press release, that they were removing vibration, whether or not they’ve resolved that technical conflict. Something we don’t know [is] what’s actually ship[ing] in November. We just don’t know. So we really don’t know what they are going to do. But at this point, we still have to time to help them resolve their problem and we have time to provide them with our SDK and with the technology necessary to bring this next-gen gaming technology to the market place.

TGF: What about bringing this technology to the Microsoft community, a new version of the Xbox 360 controller?

Victor: We love to present and provide them with the technology under license. We are in that process, demonstrating, showing the value and trying to schedule those types of meetings to have that kind of discussion.

TGF: So is that something ongoing or planned for the future?

Victor: I can’t really give you the sense of current dialogue but it would be our hope that we would be able to work with them and bring this technology to the market. At least on that platform and hopefully on the three major platforms, from Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony.

TGF: As you know, Nintendo’s rumble technology has their own internal development. I’m not saying that you do, but if you were to have a “hit list,” are they next?

Victor: Well, we haven’t yet seen what their product is capable of doing. We [are] like everybody else, anxious to see the product launch, [to] play with it and take a looked at how they implement their technology.

Gayle: Actually, were you at E3?

TGF: Yes.

Gayle: Were you able to experience their rumble feedback?

TGF: Yes.

Gayle: Was it on same level as PS2?

TGF: Yes, but it wasn’t as nearly as detail as your TouchSense Technology, obviously. I think more people were more focused on the actual gameplay and motion sensing then the rumble. I didn’t feel any leap in technology. It’s probably just the old technology. Obviously they somehow modified it to allow motion sensing. Curious though, there has been a lot of internet gaming sites saying you are very suspicious of Nintendo technology and whether or not they are infringing on your technology.

Victor: Until we see and take a look at their product. It’s too hard to tell.

TGF: Did you get a chance to play [Wii] at E3 at all?

Victor: I personally didn’t, but we had a hand full of Immersion employees there and they did get to play [Wii]. They felt the rumble and they thought it was equivalent to today’s standards. Obviously not as nearly [as] good as we can make available but they did feel it.

Gayle: And I think like Vic said, it’s best to sit down and negotiate and bring the technology forward to consumers. This isn’t about whom you’re gong to sue next.

Victor: Right.

TGF: Right.

Victor: If you looked at our background. As a company we’re really fundamentally a license company. You may or may not know we have over 600 patents that were issued or pending. So the life blood of the company is royalty income form that patent portfolio. We have some of the world experts that have the technology in development constantly and inventing new solutions. And when we are achieving breakthroughs, we file for and usually obtain a patent and the beauty of the patent system is that you get protection. Unfortunately, those patents are published where people can read and how to create this new technology. So we do have to enforce the patent portfolio periodically.

If you looked back to the company’s history since 1993 and its founding, I think we only sued a very small handful of people. I think we’re talking about four companies total of three different lawsuits and in two to three of those lawsuits we’ve entered into a license agreement and resolved our differences. And [there is] only one case we haven’t and its Sony. So we’re hardly a logistic company after thirteen years and the technology that we’ve sued under is really the same area, which is gaming.

We haven’t had dispute or battle in cell phone space, where we work with companies like Samsung and major operators like Verizon and Sprint Nextel, and in the automotive industry where we license to Volkswagen to BMW; to supply communities like Methron and Alps. So if you go through each of our businesses we have very healthy relationships either licensing technology or performing developing work for them or producing products. Metron in the medical space, these are the largest companies in the world. They are industry leaders’, great partners’, great licensing partners of ours. It’s only these very few companies that choose not to work out fair deal.

TGF: Okay, fair enough. Obviously you are trying to get all three major console companies on your side. How is that relationship going with Nintendo who typically likes to do things themselves?

Victor: Well, we haven’t licensed our technology to Nintendo. They haven’t yet launched their product so we haven’t seen their system. In terms of actively engaging them and showing them what we have to offer, we have met with them in the past. We’ve shown them. They’ve chosen not to license the technology. Again we need to wait and [see] what the product does.

TGF: So what about third party hardware accessories like MadCatz or Logitech? I’m sure you’ve shown your technology to them and have received it well. How soon can we see this on the market?

Victor: Well, I’m not sure how many of our license partners we have demonstrated this [to]. This is something that is pretty contemporary technology that we just now started to show. I’m not sure if we have shown at that level. The technology requires obviously a new actuator in the controller itself. We’ve believe that the new technology would not consume any more power and would not be more expensive. Actually be less expensive to implement on the controller side.

So that’s one part of the technology. The other part of the technology would be creating the code and instruction at the game level. So this is where our SDK would be useful to create the vibration effects in the game. So that when that game is played you could feel the corresponding vibration in the controller. So in order to get this in front of the developing community we would need to work with the console manufacture. We need to have access to their communication links and have that understanding and up to now, and in Sony’s case, it appears they do not have any interest in trying to participate in this or be a party to this.

TGF: Right. Okay.

Gayle: So if you think about this. Our code has to be in the game. So if Logitech has one of our new actuator type controllers, it couldn’t play unless Immersion codes are in the game. So they are kind of on the backend of the industry decision making and implementation the console guys have to be on.

TGF: Well, have you’ve tried to speak directly to the developer, showing them the technology and maybe have them put pressure on Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo to include this?

Gayle: [laughs] He needs a marking job here.

Victor: Yeah. We’re doing just that. And we’re showing them the ease of use of the tool. We’re showing them the value [of TouchSense and how it] increases realism in gameplay. They’re excited and we’re going to continue to promote and show the value on the developer side. That’s part of a program. An indication program we’re working on now.

TGF: Anyone you can name in particular?

Gayle: We should point out that many companies that develop console games as mobile games have either picked up, acquired, or developed internally their mobile games. So the big companies have mobile games units and we’re working with mobile game side now, mobility and mobile phones and we would like to work with the console side as well. You think about the convergence we’ve talked about between the two kinds of markets, mobile and console gaming.

Victor: So there’s a technology relationship that we need between the game and the controller. There’s also the license right that third parties need and it’s not yet clear as what Sony’s third party strategy is. They may in fact restrict or limit the ability of third parties to produce controllers at all or controllers that have vibration feedback in them.

TGF: Okay. Another question I have refers to one of the reason PS3 [won't have rumble]. Sony said they are not using rumble [because] it interferes with their motion sensing, which obviously by this new technology is kind of doubtful. So can you explain how [TouchSense] versus old rumble technology [works]? What make this capable of motion sensing?

Victor: That’s an interesting way of [asking] the question, because we are not aware of any impediment to allow the previous version to force feedback with or toward motion sensing. So Nintendo, obliviously, has demonstrated at E3 they have motion sensing with a small vibration licensing company of ours, EDimensional. They have motion sensing with vibration technology. I don’t know if you’ve seen a podcast. I think it was kind of humorous. But I think somebody acquired on EBay [a] 1999 pelican controller and a 1995 version of Warhawk. The game and was able to play on the PS2 platform using motion sensing and getting very good quality vibration effects at the same time.

So you can see how it’s interesting to see this person demonstrate, supposedly impossible, only to demonstrate it is possible. Unfortunately, depending on your opinion, I'm not sure if take motion sensing technology with a tremendous amount of support or obvious value in the market place. If you’re aware, Microsoft supposedly launch[ed] a motion sensing controller some number of 6-7 yrs ago. I’ve seen a few press clipping where they talk about they have intro[duced] it to the marketplace and [motion sensing] kind of came in [and] went without much fan fare.

So, just as a gamer myself, how many times am I going to move, twist and grab a soda, lean on the coach and have it completely affect my gameplay? How many games do I want to play have that capability present? I’m not sure but I don’t believe that this technology hurdle is something that couldn’t be resolved and when our engineers took a look at it over a very short period of time that they came back to me with three different ways to solve the problem.

TGF: So how does this make you react when Sony claims that these two technologies weren’t compatible?

Victor: Well that was their choice of words. I was disappointed by their apparent decision to remove vibration from the PS3 controller and we’ve offered to fix the problem for them. But they haven’t shown any interest. I think they are more interested in producing and selling a product they feel is right for the customer regardless what the customer’s feedback is. Our feedback from the gaming community has teams of people that use vibration, that appreciate vibration. Even today’s standards, without giving them access to next-generation [rumble] or new technology where it’s really engaging. But the old standard [rumble], older capability, people really like them. It’s rare that people would turn it off or stop using it. Now is it the #1 feature? Does it overwhelm pricing or other aspect of gameplay? Probably not, but that’s something that becomes essential and expected element of gameplay.

When you go buy a car, you assume it will have windshield wipers. You assume it will have lights, and for somebody to tell you that you really don’t need windshield wipers or you don’t need your front head lights, making that choice for you doesn’t seem to be in a competitive world. So why they choose to do this? Not sure. It definitely conflicts with what we believe the market is saying and where we believe there is a technological solution. I’m not sure why but we are disappointed that [sony is] apparently making this decision.

TGF: Okay, one last question. With the last rumble technology, apparently what your study also shows, gamers couldn’t see beyond what they’ve already experienced with rumble and now you’ve shown there is more. So what’s next after this in terms of rumble technology?

Victor: Well, that’s a tough question. As Gayle mentioned, we’re definitely more into gaming on other platforms such as cell phones and using our technology to enhance gameplaying. Cell phone is natural and something that we can do, that we have done. There are over a million phones in the market place with bi-tone technology. So we’re feeling we have real success there. The next-gen technology can continue to improve, become more precise, improve on tolls so there always ways to improve what we currently have. Going beyond that, I think we’re probably too far of a stretch right now to consider. What we really want to do is show the value of what we have today. We think it is state of the art. We think it’s really what the gaming community wants and expects from a next-gen platform.

In today’s world you would want to see every blade of grass in a football game. Quality sound with Dolby 5.1 sound system so you can hear everything going on. Imagine a Madden game, so you can see the grass and hear everything going on around you. You would expect to feel the information, a lot of activities going on in the gameplay whether it’s getting tackled by a defender, or catching a pass, or throwing a pass. Just the raindrops coming down in the middle of the game. They want to feel that they are engaged. So we think our next-gen does that. It’s a leap in technology and it compliments the other two. Enhanced graphics and sounds give a much more realistic experienced gameplay. Now take that and remove vibration completely. To me it doesn’t warrant the name next-gen.

TGF: Well, actually that part brought up another question. You’ve mentioned 5.1 surround sound and all of these other devices to enhance the experience. Some companies are experimenting with rumble in seats. Have you thought about going beyond controllers to other devices such as furniture?

Gayle: That really would be our partners, third parties, because we don’t actually produce hardware. Think of our technology as an enabling technology. So lots of people can take our technology implemented into their various forms factors, maybe a steering wheel, maybe a joystick, maybe a game controller, or maybe some other kind of seat of device.

TGF: Okay, interesting.

Victor: Okay, so when we work with our partners, they have lots of different ideas. Typically, class products include steering wheel, joystick and controller. But there are other companies that experiment with fishing rods and baseball bats or other kinds of devices that are a little more similar and a little more realistic to whatever game they are playing. So we would implement our technology and synchronize with gameplay and make it part of this realistic environment. If people want to move into rumbling seats or other areas we could work with them on that. But as Gayle said, we don’t produce products in that space, we provide technology.

Gayle: And a little bit around your question of what’s next. Our technology enables a sense of artistry. It’s the game developers that can take this technology and like great music composer can compose music. It’s really the imagination and artistic elements of creating those tactical sensations. That’s really on the fore front. There’s guy out there like Kojima that’s really doing a great job and that’s what we hope the industry will take our technology to higher and higher levels of what you might call expressions of the technology.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość gladiac

Witam po krotkim urlopie :)

mala ciekawostka o playstation 4 z gram.pl

PlayStation 4 i brak dysków

Sobota, 5 sierpnia 2006, godzina 17:23, autor: Fett

Choć konsole nowej generacji nie zagościły jeszcze na dobre w domach graczy - mało tego, dwie z trzech nie miały jeszcze swej premiery - to ludzie z Sony już zapatrują się na przyszłość. Mając przed sobą perspektywę startu PlayStation 3, myślą równocześnie o kolejnym urządzeniu.

W chwili obecnej trwa niezrozumiały dla wielu konflikt nowych dysków, tj. Blu-Ray'a oraz HD-DVD. Ten pierwszy znalazł zastosowanie w obu wersjach PS3, podczas gdy drugi za pomocą dodatkowego czytnika stanie się uzupełnieniem Xboxa 360. Nigdy jednak nie zostanie on zintegrowany całkowicie z konsolą Microsoftu.

"Żywotność" PlayStation 3 to wedle zamierzeń twórców około dziesięć lat. W tym okresie miałaby powstać następczyni konsoli, a jej premiera odbyłaby się w okolicach 2016 roku. Co ciekawe, ekipa Sony pragnie, by PS4 NIE obsługiwało żadnych dysków. Popularność zakupów przez Internet oraz pobierania gier z sieci rośnie z każdym dniem, i to właśnie w tym gigant widzi przyszłość.

Czy najbliższe dziesięć lat przyniesie ze sobą wystarczające upowszechnienie usług on-line oraz odpowiednio szybki Internet? Prawdopodobnie tak, choć gry też będą pewnie "przybierać na wadze" - jednak czy warto wybiegać aż tak daleko w przyszłość? Póki co nie wypróbowaliśmy jeszcze PlayStation

ten temat byl juz kiedys poruszany jako marzenia sony ;) ,ale na tle wakacyjnej posuchy dobre i to :)

Edytowane przez gladiac

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość gladiac

gram.pl

Stare karty pamięci kompatybilne z PS3

Poniedziałek, 7 sierpnia 2006, godzina 15:59, autor: Spayki

Wszystko wskazuje na to, iż Sony nie zdoła do dnia premiery swojej nowej konsoli ukończyć prac nad umożliwiającym wsteczną kompatybilność emulatorem. Dlatego też pierwsza partia urządzeń zostanie wyposażona w chip z PlayStation 2. Pozwoli to na uruchamianie gier z wcześniejszych generacji. Pozostaje pytanie, co ze starymi save'ami?

Odpowiedź na to pytanie przyniosła oficjalna strona PlayStation 3: Aby używać zapisów ze starszych konsol należy przekopiować je na wirtualną kartę pamięci, utworzoną na dysku PlayStation 3. Przeprowadzenie tej operacji będzie możliwe dzięki specjalnej przejściówce.

Szczegółowe informacje na temat tego rozwiązania Sony przedstawi bliżej dnia startu konsoli, który - dla przypomnienia - w Europie odbędzie się 17 listopada. Szkoda jedynie, że podobnej decyzji, o adaptacji save'ów z Xboksa, nie podjął Microsoft.

tylko co bedzie lepiej dzialac ?: emulator czy oryginalny chip ps2 w ps3?? ,jak dla mnie jesli tak sie stanie to lepiej chyba miec hardwarowe rozwiazania niz softwarowe,i dlatego moim zdaniem ci drudzy beda w pewien sposob poszkodowani choc i w obydwu przypadkach gra powinna dzialac-pytanie tylko jak sprawdzi sie emulator?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Jeżeli dobrze napiszą tego emulatorka to pewnie nie będzie problemów. Ja się zastanawiam teraz czy SONY każe nam dokupywać ową "przejściówkę" na memorki osobno....pewnie tak. I znowu będzie "Chcesz mieć sejwy ze starych gier? Wydaj 150 zł na przejścówkę od SONY!"...Pathetic......

Czekam na launch konsolki. Pewnie opinie bedą podobne jak w wypadku X360 ("Gdzie ten Next-Gen?", "Konsole padają!") a na "lepsze" gry przyjdzie nam czekać i tak z rok...albo i dłużej. Ale mimo to czekam. Nara.

Edytowane przez TrueVanDal

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

A coz niby taka konsolka, jada specjalnego, ze czekasz na jej lunch? ;)

Prawidlowa pisownia tego slowa to "launch".

:oops: My bad! ;). Zara poprawię...

EDIT:

Ju ;). Pewnie zjadłem bo głodny jestem (jeszcze obiadu nie jadłem) :lol: ;). Pozdro.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Panowie z Games Radar otrzymali od Sony replikę PS3 i porównują jej wymiary z X360.

We've got a PS3 - and here it is rubbing shoulders with Xbox 360 for the first time ever!

Created by Sony as an accurately proportioned replica, the PS3 model may be made entirely from wood, but it takes more than a cursory glance to realise that it's not the genuine article and gave us a good impression of what the Sony powerhouse will look like nestling next to our TV.

The unit is certainly big, although not drastically bigger than an Xbox 360. Positioned vertically side-by-side, the PS3 stands about an inch taller than its rival, while laying the two down horizontally shows that - at its highest point - PS3's convex curve makes PS3 about an inch fatter.

It's not the most beautiful looking beast, either. The underside is "stacked" with a couple of different sized layers and the overhanging midriff gives the unit a slightly awkward, uncomfortable look. But, hey, PS2 was never going to win any beauty contests either.

So, it's no stunner, but that's never been an issue with consoles in the past. Hopefully, when PS3 finally arrives in November we'll be so blown away with killer games that we won't be concerned with the machines curves, lines and overall aesthetic merit.

Zdjęcia PS3 i X360

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

PS3 zjada na śniadanie Xboxa 360 nawet wielkością :lol:

P.S. To NIE było zaskoczeniem.

Ciekawe czy bedzie miała w środku zasilacz czy na zewnątrz? jeżeli w środku ( wolał bym takie rozwiazanie) to wcale nie bedzie taka wieksza :)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ciekawe czy bedzie miała w środku zasilacz czy na zewnątrz? jeżeli w środku ( wolał bym takie rozwiazanie) to wcale nie bedzie taka wieksza :)

Podobno nie wiadomo. Wiadomo chyba to, że jest/będzie duuży problem z upchaniem go do środka. Tak coś czuję, że będzie na zewnątrz.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Na 99% na zewnątrz.

Nawet Wii jest na zewnątrz ,choć w tym przypadku raczej nie mieli szans schować go do środka.

Pytanie tylko :czy będzie większy niż cegła z X360 i jakiej będzie mocy?.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

cegła z X360

hmmm on tylko tak topornie wygląda :) porównajmy go z przeciętnym zasilaczem ATX:

X360 -> 21.3 x 7.6 x 5.7 cm {objętość: 922.716 cm^3}

Modecom MC-300ATX -> 15.0 x 8.6 x 14.0 cm {objętość: 1806 cm^3}

Tagan TG380-U01 -> 15.0 x 8.6 x 16.0 cm {objętość: 2064 cm^3}

zasilacz od iksa jest 2x mniejszy od zasilacza jaki siedzi w pececie ;) fakt, że dotychczas konsole nie miały wielkich jednostek zasilających, ale wraz ze wzrostem mocy można było się tego spodziewać

Edytowane przez MacOSek

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

MacOSek mi tak naprawdę wisi czy będzie większy czy mniejszy jak i tak wyląduje gdzieś za szafką na tv.Ciekawy tylko jestem co sony nam przygotuje.Może zasilacz z coolerem :lol2:

z coolerem już mamy :) w xksie 360 też jest wentyl wiec to nie żadna nowość, dobtrze że chociaz jest cichy :)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość gladiac

Tak dla smiechu ;) ;)

Redaktorka Official Playstation Magazine woli Xboksa, fani szaleją

Redaktorka pewnego magazynu o grach stwierdziła, że w te święta zamierza zaopatrzyć się w Xboksa 360. I nie byłoby to może aż tak warte wspominania, gdyby nie to, że ów czasopismo zwie się... Official Playstation Magazine. Reakcje niektórych jego czytelników okazały się nad wyraz komiczne.

Wspomniana we wstępie wiadomości pani, Dana Jongewaard, deklaracje o kupnie konsoli Microsoftu złożyła pod koniec zeszłego tygodnia. Wśród motywów swojej decyzji wymieniła - jakżeby inaczej - zbyt wysoką cenę maszynki Sony i to, że początkowo na rynku nie będzie gier, dla których naprawdę warto byłoby zapłacić tak dużo. A że czytnik Blu-Ray nie jest dla Dany specjalną zachętą, postanowiła poczekać na spadek ceny PS3 i nabyć Xboksa 360.

Po tej informacji w sieci zaroiło się od komentarzy. Niektórzy fanatycy produktów Sony zaczęli grozić, że... anulują prenumeraty Official Playstation Magazine, a redaktorkę czasopisma nazwali zdrajczynią. Emocje, jakie wywołują nowe konsole są widać ogromne... niektórzy wydają się jednak przesadzać. Nieco. Chociaż, czym byłaby branża gier bez tzw. fanboy'ów (boy'ów, bo przedstawicielek płci pięknej o tak nieracjonalne i głupawe zachowania nie posądzamy ;)).

dla pewnosci sprawdzilem czy nadchodzi nastepny Prima -Aprilis ale w kalendarzu nic nie znalazlem ;) ;)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

LOL konkretny :). Ale kobieta nieźle kalkuluje i liczyć umie. Zresztą co kogo obchodzi kto na czym gra. A to że ona jest redaktorką OPSM to już inny problem...po prostu mogła się nie odzywać. Pewnie wyleci z roboty....

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Filmik prezentujący finalny Dev Kit i kawałek menu. Przyznać trzeba, że sprzęt wygląda bardzo gustownie i w niczym nie przypomina poprzednich, szarych "klocków".

GameVideos

Lista gier do zakupienia na PS3 oraz daty wypuszczenia ich na rynek (według Best Buy):

- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance : Release Date: 12/01/2006

- Devil May Cry 4 : Release Date: 11/19/2006

- Indiana Jones : Release Date: 06/01/2007

- Medal of Honor: Airborne : Release Date: 11/19/2006

- Tekken 6 : Release Date: 11/19/2006

- Scarface: The World is Yours : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent : Release Date: 11/18/2006

- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway : Release Date: 11/19/2006

- Warhawk : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Motorstorm : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Killzone 2 : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Virtua Fighter 5 : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Resident Evil 5 : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom : Release Date: 11/19/2006

- Madden NFL 07 : Release Date: 11/19/2006

- Heavenly Sword : Release Date: 11/17/2006

- Fight Night: Round 3 : Release Date: 11/17/2006

- Call of Duty 3 : Release Date: 11/17/2006

- Tony Hawk's Project 8 : Release Date: 11/17/2006

- Assassin's Creed : Release Date: 11/17/2006

- Monster Kingdom : Release Date: 11/17/2006

- Sonic the Hedgehog : Release Date: 01/16/2006

- Full Auto 2: Battlelines : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Hot Shots Golf 5 : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Vision Gran Turismo : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Final Fantasy Versus XIII : Release Date: 11/16/2006

- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas : Release Date: 11/17/2006

- John Woo Presents Stranglehold : Release Date: 11/17/2006

- Army of Two : Release Date: 11/16/2006

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Sporo tytułów. I to w kilka dni "koło" premiery PS3. I to sporo całkiem konkretnych. Jeżeli to się potwierdzi to kupcy PS3 nie będą mieli problemów ze zbyt małą ilością gier. Tylko zastanawia mnie obecność na liście Killzone 2, przecież druga część miała zawitać jeszcze na PS2 (coś się zmieniło?). Pewnie chodzi o tego next-genowego "Killa". Zastanawia mnie jeszcze coś innego, poza screenami z filmiku z E3 2005 chyba nie ma nic więcej o tym nowym Killzonie a tu gra miałaby się pojawić na start konsoli...więc albo część tytułów z tej listy nie trafi na półki tak jak o tym sądzi Best Buy albo SONY chce konkretnie uderzyć (osobiście nie mam nic przeciwko temu, a Wy? ;) ). Nara.

@dustone

Dobrze powiedziane, ale jak wyleci z jednego magazynu to pewnie do drugiego ją przyjmą (Official Xbox Magazin? ;) ).

Narka.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

jeżeli ta lista jest prawdziwa ( w co nie chce mi się wierzyć) z miejsca kupuje ps3 :) ale resident evil 5 w tym roku... coś nie chce mi się wierzyć....

Albo lista jest prawdziwa tylko daty premier już niekoniecznie ;). Osobiście wolałbym żeby jednak to była prawda albo żeby przynajmniej w 60-70% się sprawdziło.... Edytowane przez TrueVanDal

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Filmik prezentujący finalny Dev Kit i kawałek menu. Przyznać trzeba, że sprzęt wygląda bardzo gustownie i w niczym nie przypomina poprzednich, szarych "klocków".

GameVideos

Przypomina z zewnątrz pudła do multimedia center, tylko nie ma "plastikowego drewna".

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...