Skocz do zawartości
kilobajt

Topic śmiechu

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and am looking for a girl with big tits.

:lol2:

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Genialny skecz. Co równie dobrego od nich mozecie polecic?

Poszukaj w necie całego filmu kabaretu Monty Pythona (Latający cyrk chyba się nazywał ;)) Mam jeszcze na VHS i miło oglądać to nawet dziś B-)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Latający Cyrk to był serial TV .

Ministerstwo Głupich Kroków rządziło wtedy ( tyle pamiętam z samego serialu ) .

A z filmów to stworzyli m.in. Sens życia wg. MP , MP i Święty Graal , Żywot Briana , MP w Hollywood .

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Kawal dla inglysz-spikajacych :P

» Naciśnij aby pokazać/ukryć tekst oznaczony jako spoiler « - "..."
A plane leaves Los Angeles airport under the control of a Jewish captain.

His copilot is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together, and an awkward silence between the two seems to indicate a mutual dislike.

Once they reach cruising altitude, the Jewish captain activates the auto-pilot, leans back in his seat, and mutters, 'I don't like Chinese.'

'No rike Chinese?' asks the copilot, '....why not?'

'You people bombed Pearl Harbor, that's why !'

'No, no,' the co-pilot protests, 'Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah! That Japanese, not Chinese.'

'Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese... doesn't matter, you're all alike!'

There's a few minutes of silence.

'I no rike Jews either!' the copilot suddenly announces.

'Oh yeah, why not?' asks the captain.

'Jews sink Titanic.'

'What? That's insane! Jews didn't sink the Titanic!' exclaims the captain, 'It was an iceberg!'

'Iceberg, Goldberg, Greenberg, Rosenberg ...no mattah... all same.'

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi