Skocz do zawartości
kilobajt

Topic śmiechu

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

A grocer is restocking the vegetables when a woman taps him on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me, sir. Where do you keep the broccoli?" 
The man replies, "Well, ma'am, we're out of broccoli today, but we're getting some more tomorrow, so come back then." 
The woman nods and walks away while the grocer continues stocking the carrots. A few minutes later the same woman taps the grocer on the shoulder and asks, "Sir, I was wondering where I could find the broccoli?" 
Confused, the grocer says, "Well, ma'am, we are out of broccoli today. However, we will have more tomorrow morning. Come back tomorrow." 
The woman smiles and thanks him as she walks away. Shaking his head, the grocer turns his attention back to the carrots. 
Moments later the woman again taps him on the shoulder and asks, "Pardon me, but do you know where the broccoli is?" 

The grocer looks at her angrily and says, "Let me ask you something. How do you spell dog, like in dogmatic?" 
The woman replies "D-O-G" 
"Okay", says the grocer. "Now how do you spell cat, as in catatonic?" 
"C-A-T", says the woman. 
"Perfect", the grocer replies. "Now how do you spell fuck, like in broccoli?" 
Confused, the woman says "But, there is no fuck in broccoli." 
The grocer says "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YA, LADY! THERE'S NO FUCKIN' BROCCOLI!"
  • Upvote 5

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi