Skocz do zawartości
Drunk_ZoZol

Battlefield 3

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Informacja o Karkand jakiś czas po premierze pochodzi bezpośrednio od DICE, tak samo jak informacja że na playstation3 Karkand będzie exclusive przez pierwszy tydzień.

Support EA znany z rozdawania kluczy do bety (wystarczyło na nich troche pokrzyczeć) i dodawania statusu weterana za free nie jest wiarygodnym źródłem informacji (pewnie pracują tam pierwsze lepsze ryśki z bangladeszu - no offence).

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Od dawna jest wiadome, że DLC map z bf2 będzie dostępne po jakimś czasie po premierze (w tym roku jeszcze) i wszyscy ci, którzy nie preorderowali bf3 będą musieli zapłacić za ten dodatek. btw, na ea live chat bierzcie poprawkę, nie wszystkie informacje wychodzące od nich są rzetelne.

@kelcior

Tutaj szybszy sposób na zmianę ea master id. Swoją drogą nie jest jeszcze pewne czy na prawdę nie będzie można tworzyć żołnierzy pod różnymi nazwami.

Na stronie battlefieldo jest także link do sampli ze ścieżki dźwiękowej z bf3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKCLC6c5ilY

Nie mam pytań co impreza.. Chciałbym choć chwilę spędzić na pokładzie tego lotniskowca, a oni w dodatku tam gierczą ;0 W powiązancyh vlog2 z jego wrażeniami po grze.

Pod koniec tego nagrania krótki gameplay z op. Firestorm. Animacja noża wydaje się szybsza. Ponoć na tej mapie do dyspozycji będziemy mieli 6 czołgów po każdej ze stron!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1ENmlOwSI http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=G63kpk3kcf4

Gameplay z Damavand Peak, niestety TDM, więc i kawałek mapy tylko.

Op. Firestorm jeszcze raz:

Na drugim widać zarządzanie/wybór składu i celownik stacjonarki chyba został zmieniony.

Edytowane przez Vinoo

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Nowe info o Mortarach (czytaj mozdzierzach :P)

http://www.battlefieldlog.com/2011/10/battlefield-3-mortar-details-confirmed.html

Battlefield 3: Mortar Details Confirmed

Today we got some confirmed things that clear up all the questions about mortars in Battlefield 3. We did find in IGN's Grand Bazaar Gameplay a Mortar laying on the ground with a equipment symbol next to it in the spawn. Here is the list of confirmed things about the mortars.

- Minimap and expanded map have been fixed to be more BF2 like with detail. Much more functional now.

- Mortar is placed on the ground and setup. Once you are in it you can't just whip out your rifle to defend yourself.

- When it's placed down, the minimap expands open a certain amount, and a cursor allows you to select a point to drop a round.

- So far with latest build in the livestream, you drop where people have 'spotted' which shows on the mini map, or where you know people congregate.

- The rounds are one hit kill up close, and large damage lessening as you move further out.

- The round impacts are supposed to be beefy. Not as big as the JDAM that knocks the hole into metro but still quite large, much larger than your standard RPG.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Na g4g było masę takich sabotażystów. Nie wyłączyli FF tak jak to zrobiła reszta GSP i była jazda z teamkillowaniem. Co do mortara, to imo dobrze, że będzie się celowało poprzez ustalenie celu na mapie. Oby tylko ładowanie kolejnego pocisku trwało wystarczająco długo i nie powinny być zaznaczone cele pokazywane na tej mapce. Mogliby dodać także możliwość wycelowania mrtara w zaznaczony cel przez snajpera, soflam'em (taki mały feature teamplayowy ;]) Fajnie jakby był widoczny na plecach, tak jak rpg7 czy javelin. W BC2 śmiesznie to wyglądało jak eng latał na plecach non stop z rpg7 a miał np at4 na wyposażeniu.

Mam nadzieję, że dadzą się pobawić tym bugiem z czołgiem przez jeden dzień po premierze ;D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6GZuOG3HM0

Kolejny (krótki) gameplay z U.S. Hornet. Tym razem Grand Bazaar, niestety także w trybie TDM. Wygląda na to, że grają tam tylko w TDM ;|

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuhEQsAhUjo

Repi z DICE opowiada o tworzeniu gry na frostbite 2, renderingu itd. Cienko trochę z dźwiękiem. (
) W trzeciej części jest informacja o konsoli i podane dwie komendy:

- Render.DrawFps

- Render.PerfOverlayVisible

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Opis poziomów detali w bf3:

- Low = Lowest possible

Similar visuals to consoles, lots of stuff disabled

Still contains the essential visuals to not be unfair in MP

Minimum: Geforce 8800 GT 512mb Ram

- Med = Good perf

Most important visual features enabled

- High = what the game is designed for

All major features on except for MSSAA (if you have DX11 card)

Recommended Geforce 560 TI or better

- Ultra = Highest possible

Intended primarily for multi-GPU machines for 60+ FPS

Edytowane przez Vinoo

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

No i stało się gra wyciekła do sieci (info dla modów - Podaje to tylko w celach informacyjnych nie mam na celu propagowania piractwa, tylko ukazania jego skali).

Tylko po co to komu jak preload z Origin'u bedzie dostepny 21'go? :wink:

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

o_O koleś pewnie lata na joystick'u za 200$ albo i więcej. Sam myślałem, żeby sobie sprawić (może nie za 200$ ale chociaż za 200Pln),ale po przetestowaniu machin latających w becie stwierdziłem,że zostanę przy infrantry.

Teraz to wygląda, że jednak da się polatać.

pzd

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość daje radę, nieźle zasuwa między drzewami. Osobiście to raz wsiadłem do helki w becie i jakiś taki sztywny się wydawał ;/ Joy'e nie działały w becie.

a propo heli :wink:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVJYtvWdZMs

Informacje od gościa, który był na lanie nvidi (źródło):

General Gameplay/Interface

- Let me start off by saying that the build we played at the GeForce LAN was light years ahead of the Beta. It's the theme that will probably run through the rest of this post; it was a great relief to see how much work DICE has put into polishing BF3 up for the final release. Off the top of my head, asides from few bugs (noted at the end), I didn't run into any of the glitches people were having in the Beta(such as rubbernecking or map glitches.)

- Chat interface. FIXED. The chat text now blends in and matches the rest of the GUI. It is in the same location but that black background is no longer there; the chat is overlayed on the screen just like in previous Battlefield games.

- Squad screen. FIXED. Pictures of the new squad screen have obviously already popped up on Reddit, and I can't really add anything asides from confirming that it looks exactly as it does in the pictures. However, there still isn't a "Join Squad" option that lets you populate an empty squad. You click "find Squad" and it automatically puts you in a squad just like Beta, although based off the new design it seems like they will have full squad join functionality in the final build (Crash7800, can you back a brother up?).

- 3D spotting was quite a bit more refined in this build than it was in the Beta. If you spotted someone and then they got behind cover(buildings or vegitation/rocks), their on-screen 3D spot dissappears immediately. No more firing at doritos in the foliage.

- Minimap. FIXED! The minimap has been vastly improved and is almost on par with the map found in BF2. It's a nice, full minimap now: you can see all the flags, your teammates, empty vehicles...etc. The only thing that seemed like a minor issue is that the zoom levels seemed funky on some maps (like Operation Firestorm) and there wasn't an option to set whether the map would rotate with the player or remain locked onto the compass.

- Rocks can no longer be shot through. (LULZ)

- The Options menu is now accessible while dead or alive.

- The kill cam screen seems to have been shortened in duration, although this could have just been on TDM.

- There are customizable camo options available for the picking now. From what I could see there were a few solid color uniforms (Black, Blue, Green, Tan, Grey), a few different types of camoflouge (desert/forest/urban), and a few special ones like the SPECACT uniforms and one named the "Dr. Pepper" camo which I can only assume will be tied into a marketing blitz just like the SPECACT stuff was tied in with them during BC2. Each camo "selection" had a corresponding Russian and US version so that you would never be able to put on the same uniform as the opposing team.

- Hit detection seemed vastly improved. Granted, we were in a LAN environment, but I believe the BF3 servers were actually being hosted down in LA (7 hours away). TDM and 32-player Rush were silky smooth but there was still some weird lag on the 64-player conquest maps. It was fairly rare though, so maybe it was just actual internet traffic issues.

- There was a notification now for you to press "Q" if you needed ammo/medic that appeared to pop up automatically if you needed either of those things.

- The new in-game icons that show up over teammates, dead players, and dead players who need a revive have been completely overhauled. They are thicker and a bit brighter; the end effect is that they are much more noticeable.

- They bumped up the points you receive for completing team objectives. Off the top of my head, neutralizing a flag nets you 200 points, and capping it gives you an additional 250 points. MCOM attacking/defending saw a similar boost.

Weapons

- The damage model for the weapons, on the whole, feels much more polished than the Beta. The damage glitch where people would take more damage due to sprinting is noticably gone and the gun play now feels much more balanced and even.

- Firing an unsuppressed weapon marks you on the enemy's minimap for a few seconds; there is now a tangible benefit to rocking the silencer. Most of the teams in the 4v4 TDM tourney had silencers on everything because of this fact.

- The SUNFIRE TACTICAL LIGHT OF THE GODS has been toned down just a bit. I'd say the circle of light is maybe 20-30% smaller? I didn't run into too many people using it.

- UMP45: Definitely toned down. I didn't play with it much but there weren't lots of people running around with it, even on some of the tight CQB maps that were played in TDM. It looks like it still packs a punch at close range but loses power quickly at range.

- M39 EMR: Pretty sexy, didn't play with it a lot but it seemed like a slightly better version of the SKS.

- SKS/MK11: Seemed like they were toned down from their god-like powers in the Beta, although it's very possible this is as a result of the fixes to the damage model that DICE made. (See above)

- Bolt Action Snipers: Seems like the bolt action animation has been tweaked to make it harder to quickscope like you could in BC2 and the Beta.

- T-UGS (Recon Emitter): Now works as advertised with people popping up on your mini-map who are moving within the range of the emitter.

- SOFLAM: Didn't try it. Sorry :'(

- Javelin: Worked like a ground version of the stinger missile, it didn't pack much of a punch against heavy armor. Only played with it a few times. Locks on, fire and forget.

- Mortars: \o\ \o/ /o/. These things are a complete blast. You place them on the ground just like a T-UGS or the Mobile Spawn Point. Once placed, your minimap expands and a ret appears on the minimap that you can drag around for a set range. Click, fire, wash, rinse, repeat. At first they seemed like they would be OP but they have a lag time and a margin of error that prevented utter domination. I can see some really interesting tactics being developed for this in competition. It's perfect for bombarding a squad that is camping a certain area. More info down here.

- M16A4: This 3-round burst varient of the classic workhorse was a ton of fun to play with. Combined with the "Heavy Barrel" attachment it seemed to be really solid at long range.

- KH2002: This was the other assault rifle that wasn't in the Beta. It had a nice burst mode and seemed suited for medium-range engagements.

- T88: Didn't play but one round with it: didn't even fire it. No info. Sorry :'(

- M1911: Pretty sexy. Packs a punch. Has the most varients of all the pistols (Regular, Suppressed, Tac Light, Suppressed AND Tac Light). Good times.

- M44 Scoped: Sniped a few dudes on Firestorm with this, seems like a great weapon to finish people off at medium range. However, the firing speed was slow.

- SG552: Decent engineer weapon. Didn't play with it much. No info. Sorry :'(

Maps

Damavand Peak. (TDM). They only had this map playing during the TDM 4v4 tournament (unless I missed something?). It took place in a fun quarry area that had lots of industrial machinery and massive dump trucks (TONKA TRUCKS!) all over. Tight infantry action. I tried to peek around to see the rest of the map beyond where the TDM area was and it looks really big. Awesome vibe.

Grand Bazaar. (TDM). Again, I only played this one in the 4v4 tournament on TDM. There was a mosque, a market area, and then some streets and backalleys that were intertwined to make a really layered TDM map. It was obvious that DICE really put time in to give each of these maps character; Grand Bazaar had a unique sense of place. Can't wait to see 32p Conquest on it.

Operation Firestorm. (TDM, 64p Conquest, 32p Rush). First things first: this map is huge. Hell, each side starts off with something like SIX heavy armor vehicles on each side at their main spawns. Rush was just the 64p conquest map, but you fought from the US spawn across four stages to the RU spawn. TDM took place at one of the flags and involved three warehouses and a crate yard that had a lot of awesome terrain for tight TDM combat.

Caspian Border. (64p Conquest). Not much to say here. The fences were fixed so that jeeps no longer get stuck on them. I didn't manage to take down the massive antenna, although you are now able to take down the radio tower that sits at the "Hilltop" spawn; it falls over on to the rocky area behind the flag.

Operation Metro (TDM, 32p Rush). There were a few minor changes to the map in regards to shrubbery placement. Asides from that, it seemed just like it did in the Beta. TDM takes place all through the last stage of Rush: the "Apartments" area. It looked like fun, but they were having issues with it on TDM so they took it out of the tournament rotation.

Bugs/Complaints

The only two recurring bugs I noticed both involved the ret. The first one happened quite often when I switched back to my main assault rifle after being scoped in on the M320 grenade launcher. I would get the grenade launcher ret from BF2 overlayed on top of the normal ret from the rifle.

The second reticle bug was one that I noticed happening a few times in the Beta. I would unsight from my iron sights only to not have my normal white reticle pop back up. Switching to pistol and then back again usually fixed it. Hopefully this gets fixed.

The only design complaint I had with the new build is that for some reason they've change the medic pack icon on the minimap and in-game to this funky-looking band aid instead of the standard "Red Cross" in BF2 and BC2. It looks really dumb and isn't intuitive in the least bit.

Correct, when your minimap expands you can see any red dots that teammates or a UAV/T-UGS have spotted. With the right teamwork a UAV/Mortar combination could be killer, as long as you have some guys watching your back. The mortars have a decent range, I set them up outside of the "Checkpoint" spawn on Caspian Border and was able to just barely reach the "Hilltop" spawn. You also are restricted to what seems to be a (90?) degree cone stretching out from the direction you are facing when you place the mortar. If you want to aim mortars to your left, right or flank, you have to stand up, pick the mortar up, and place it down again facing the new direction. You get nice firepower, but you are pretty exposed and vulnerable while firing it. It makes a loud noise :)

P.S. The Dr. Pepper camouflage wasn't hokey or anything; it looked kind of like a funky remix of CADPAT from the Canadian Army.

Edytowane przez Vinoo
  • Upvote 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Też mnie niezmiernie cieszy poprawa minimapy, w becie równie dobrze mogłoby jej nie być, taki z niej porzytek był.. Pogrubiłem wszystkie te, moim zdaniem ważniejsze, usprawnienia względem bety. Jaram się niesamowicie mortarem ;D Teraz za zdobycie flagi z neutralizacją łącznie będzie 450pkt a nie jak wcześniej 200, może zmobilizuje to graczy do latania między flagami. Szkoda, że nie sprawdzał SOFLAM. Ponoć można nim zaznaczać jedynie pojazdy, włączając w to latawce.

jakiś tam redaktor czasopisma dla konsol mówi, że beta była buildem nawet sprzed 6 miesięcy ;0 Operation metro zostało wybrane na betę, ponieważ byłą to pierwsza mapa, nad jaką DICE pracowało. Jeżeli poczęstowali nas na prawdę tak starą wersją, to jestem ciekaw co na to wszyscy ci, którzy przekreślili tę grę, podchodząc do niej jak do dema.. Jak wynika z komentarzy ludzi mających do czynienia z najnowszym buildem, finalna wersja będzie wielkim zaskoczeniem względem bety. Już zacieram łapska ;]

Parodia BF3/MW3 w Saint Row ;D (nowy link, pewnie też go usuną z yt)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjRs2onFwyI

Edytowane przez Vinoo

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

...Teraz za zdobycie flagi z neutralizacją łącznie będzie 450pkt a nie jak wcześniej 200, może zmobilizuje to graczy do latania między flagami...

To włąściwie sens rozgrywki jest ;) Pkt lecą przy okazji.

Czasami w bf2 na karkandzie przy małej liczbie osób biegało sie wkółko nie spotykając przeciwnika bo każdy sobie flagi odbierał. :) Chyba że ktoś miał dosyć takiego biegania to sie zaczynało strzelanie.

Edytowane przez artuditu

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Battlefield 3 Worldwide Conquest Announcement [OFFICIAL]

Zaczyna sie robic Granie na powaznie , gosc ktory toto zapowiada jest wlascicielem Virgin

lekko operuje setkami milionow funtow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybn7LBuqs40

Edytowane przez Mario2k

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Harry, Blackwhite - to już było i to nawet na tej stronie. Reakcja konkretna, nawet Repi z DICE cieszy się jak dziecko ;D W

tego co wkleiłeś Harry, repi mówi (widać go nawet na screenie wyżej), że pracuje w DICE już 11 lat, a wygląda imo na max 25 ;0

Beta w liczbachDołączona grafikaSporo ludzi zagrało w betę. Dziwna sprawa z hedami, bo na yt są filmiki z trafieniami w głowę na dystansie ponad 700m

Edytowane przez Vinoo

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

mogliby to wprowadzic jak najszybciej przestaliby narzekac że przed kompami siedza same grubasy, kilka rund na takim symulatorze i cwiczenia mozna sobie odpuscić z drugiej strony lepiej zebrać kilku kumpli, kupić guny na kulki i do lasu pobiegać, ktoś pisał po co pirat instalowac pirata skoro lada dzień premiera, ja chetnie pograłbym w działającą wersje żeby mapy zobaczyć a jakby był tryb gry z botami jak w bf2 to byłbym wniebowzięty

Edytowane przez ptys
  • Upvote 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi