Skocz do zawartości
hhhh

Micro Dd-wrt Czy Zepsylem Ruter Wrt54gl 1.1

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam

Posiadalem orginalne soft linksysa

Na stroce wyczytalem ze trzeba najpierw zainstalowac wersje micro przez wgraniem wersji standard ,tak tez zrobilem, ale nie ma po wgraniu dostepu do interfejsu na stronce.

Przez telneta moge sie logowac na ruter przez ssh nie, co mam zrobic aby wgrac wersje standard?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

musisz użyć TFTP aby wgrać Dd-wrt z interfejsem graficznym. micro jak sama nazwa wskazuje jest maksymalnie zubożone w funkcje.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/What_is_DD-WRT%3F

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Installation

pozdro

Edytowane przez Nierealny

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

ale co wgrac i jak jaka wersja?

Mam wgrac orginalny soft czy moge wersje standard wrzucic

Micro? robilem jak na stronie bylo

http://dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Linksys_W...L/GS/GX#WRT54GL

WRT54GL

DD-WRT v23 and higher supports this router.

Sign into your linksys router and use the firmware upgrade web interface to update your router with dd-wrt.

The stock firmware from Linksys on the WRT54GL v1 and 1.1 won't accept a firmware image over 3MB in size (you will get the error: "Upgrade are failed!"(sic) if you try) so you will need to flash the micro version of DD-WRT onto the router BEFORE flashing the standard, voip, and vpn versions. Make sure you reset the router to factory defaults in dd-wrt before you upgrade to the standard, voip, and vpn versions. (Mega builds will NOT fit on this router)

If you make the mistake of not upgrading with the micro or mini version first, you will end up with a router that has a flashing power light. You will be able to ping the router, but will not be able to access the GUI. You will have to TFTP the Linksys firmware back on to the router and try again. You can download the Linksys firmware from their site. You can't TFTP the dd-wrt firmware to the router at this point. Instructions on restoring your router are here:Recover_from_a_Bad_Flash

[Comment added 18/03/08 [Matt]]

I bought a WRT54GL-UK this week....and flashed the firmware. After the flash, the device reboots constantly! Tried soft reset/hard reset. If I disconnect all wired lan connection, and use only wifi....the device is fine. If I kill the radio, then use the wired lan, device is fine. If I enable the radio with the wired lan on.....the device goes insane. Should I be afraid?

Edytowane przez hhhh

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi