Skocz do zawartości
Borolele

Radeon Software ; Desktop Overlay'

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam 

Posiadam problem na nowym PC z oprogramowaniem Radeon, bowiem gdy próbuję skorzystać z opcji 'nagraj wideo'  nic się nie dzieje zapala się tylko obok kursora ikona ładowania reset komputera nic nie daje dopiero po powrocie do ustawień domyślnych wszystko wraca do normy. Zauważyłem że w procesach pojawia się i znika proces ' Radeon Software ; Desktop Overlay' Zrzut ekranu działa normalnie ale nagrywanie powtórek w ogóle nie reaguje. System operacyjny; Windows 10. 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

You know, I've had my fair share of issues with graphics driver recording overlays in the past too. It can be really frustrating when you're trying to capture some awesome gameplay moments or screen recordings for a project, only to have the software act up on you.
When it happened to me with my Radeon drivers awhile back, I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what was going on. The recording would just get stuck in an endless "initializing" phase and never actually capture anything. Like you mentioned, I also noticed the weird desktop overlay process constantly starting and stopping in the task manager.
Luckily after some googling around, I was able to find a few things to look into that eventually fixed it for me. First thing - always make sure you've got the latest drivers installed. Old drivers seem to bug out on the overlay features more often than not in my experience.
Hope this gives you some things to check into and look these up. Proper QA testing is important to isolate and resolve issues like this. Let me know if reinstalling the drivers or further looking into these processes helps resolve the recording problem.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi