Skocz do zawartości
Mischa_PL

Ryzen 3900X jakie VDDC SOC ?

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam

Czy ktoś orientuje się jakie jest max bezpieczne  napięcie dla VDDC SOC w tym procku ?

Napisałem w tej sprawie do supportu AMD i dostałem taką odpowiedź :

"

Thank you for your email.

The CPU is programmed to use these voltages automatically. The CPU cannot and does not use voltages that are unsafe for the silicon.

because the CPU will eventually back down according to its pre-programmed model. Or if you have great cooling, that also offsets the thermal effect of voltage. In either case, you're seeing momentary blips of voltage that are offset by the hours per day your CPU is probably doing nothing at all--at a very low voltage.

Also, please to be noted that each core will work differently depends upon the workload. This processor can reach up to 1.45V to 1.5V of VCore when all the cores of the CPU run at the max boost speeds. the max temperature of this CPU is 95C. However, CPU is designed to be run below the that max temperature and the max boost speed without any performance issue.

As I believe that you do not experience any performance issue with the stock settings, I suggest you continue to use.

You may use  precision boost overdrive in which the SoC will automatically boost depends upon temperature and various factors  without harming the CPU"

Co moim zdaniem nie jest odpowiedzią na moje pytanie 🙂 Zauważyłem że moim przypadku dopiero SOC na poziomie 1.2v daje stabilność całej platformy i zarazem pozwala sporo zejść z vCore (względem ustawień AUTO) na płycie TUF X570

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi