Skocz do zawartości
Demonik

Playstation 3

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

panowie uważajcie co kupujecie:

New batch of PS3 consoles are noisy and defective

A recently discovered batch of defective PS3's has been discovered by the members of the Official Playstation.com forums. The defects consist of noisier than normal systems, and may be linked to the Folding@Home application in some cases.

Participants of the forum thread eventually narrowed the “whining” PlayStation 3 consoles down to a specific batch by serial number, mostly sold by EB Games in Canada. Those who have had noisy machines report serial numbers in the CE133190xxx and CE133212xxx series manufactured in January 2007.

PS3 owners who have been able to exchange consoles report that the high-pitched noise does not exist outside the identified serial ranges. “After a day of use, it appears to be running fine,” said OptimusRhyme, after purchasing a new PS3 from Future Shop. “I'm going to say that yes, I have a fully working system finally.”

Calls to Sony PlayStation tech support found no one aware of the problem, though through the collaboration of PlayStation forum users, the issue appears to be isolated only to a small batch from a recent production run.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Poszedłem na szybkości z ciekawości :) sprawdzić do swojej i te numery w ogóle nie pasują. Serial ma inną liczbę znaków tak samo z drugim numerem. W ogóle to oznaczenie jest z innych przedziałów cyfr. Jak to rozszyfrować? :)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Tak wiem, że do Canady trafiły. Zastanawia mnie tylko dość znaczna różnica oznaczeń konsol różnych regionów. ;) Ktoś tu narzekał na głośną pracę PS3. Może ma jakiegoś importa? :P

Edytowane przez kojak_ct

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...